Business Service

Business Licenses

Whether you’re a sole proprietorship or incorporated business, learn which business licenses & permits you need.

Cert. of Good Standing

Sometimes called a Certificate of Existence or Certficate of Authorization. It provides proof that your company is in good standing with the state.


File a doing business as (DBA) or register a fictitious business name for your company.

Foreign Qualification

Register to do business in states other than your state of incorporation.

Free State Name Check

Use our free name check service to see if your business name is available in a particular state.

Registered Agent

The registered agent receives important legal and tax documents and helps your business stay compliant with state requirements.

BizFilings Advantage

BizFilings is brought to you by Wolters Kluwer, the leader in corporate legal services trusted for unrivaled knowledge and expertise.

Start Your Business

We offer various incorporation packages to get your business up and running