The BizFilings website and original works by BizFilings are protected.
The BizFilings.com website has been in existence since 1996. The information on BizFilings.com, including our articles, guides, tools, and the composition of our website pages are original to BizFilings. The copyright statement appears at the bottom of all pages of our website. Usage of our website content without permission is prohibited.
BizFilings’ permission policy
This document outlines the requirements for using copyrighted material from BizFilings, including linking to BizFilings' articles and the information contained on the BizFilings.com website, as well as the use of the BizFilings logo. If this document does not address your request, please contact marketing@BizFilings.com.
Linking to a page on the BizFilings website
You do not need to request permission to create a text link from your website to any of the pages on the BizFilings.com website. We do, however, ask that you follow these guidelines:
- BizFilings is listed as the original publisher of the information.
- Headline of the information, or BizFilings' company name, is used as a link to the information on our site.
- A short description of the information may be reprinted on your site.
- Send the completed headline, link, description, and credit to marketing@BizFilings.com.
If you are interested in receiving a commission on orders generated by the inclusion of a link to BizFilings' website on your website, view our Affiliate Program information.
BizFilings reserves the right to request the removal of any link. BizFilings encourages other websites to link to material found on the BizFilings website and our site may include links to other Internet websites. By allowing and providing such links, BizFilings does not recommend and is not liable for any content, information, advice, products, services or prices therefore contained on or accessible through such websites. Your access to and use of any such third party websites and their content, information, advice, products or services is solely at your own risk.
If you would like to post the BizFilings logo on your site, you must first ask permission. Email marketing@BizFilings.com to request permission and to receive the appropriate artwork.
Photocopying or other permission requests
Visitors to the BizFilings website may not reproduce, republish or redistribute material found on the website in any form without the express written consent of BizFilings. For all requests for use of copyrighted material from the BizFilings website, please contact marketing@BizFilings.com.
Sharing BizFilings’ content via social networking websites
BizFilings encourages the sharing of its content via social networking websites and we include links to allow our customers and website users to do so. In sharing this content, we ask that you list BizFilings as the original publisher of the information and include a link to the content on BizFilings.com.
Notice and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
BizFilings respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our customers and website visitors to do the same. BizFilings will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying with the DMCA, BizFilings will act to remove or disable access to any material found to be infringing or found to be the subject of infringing activity and will act to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is found to be infringing.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide BizFilings the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, the notification must include ALL of the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit BizFilings to contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
Attn: General Manager
8020 Excelsior Drive, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53717
sitefeedback@BizFilings.com (Please include "Notice of Infringement" in the subject line.)