Employers in Wyoming must conform with these state rules regarding the minimum wage paid to employees.
Wyoming's minimum wage rate is $5.15 per hour.
Employees are covered by Wyoming's minimum wage law except workers in:
- domestic service
- executive, administrative or professional capacities
- public employment (federal or state)
- activities of educational, charitable, religious or nonprofit organizations where the employer/employee relationship does not exist
- minors under 18 and part-time workers working 20 or less hours per week
- outside salespersons paid on a commission basis
- drivers of ambulances and other vehicles on call at any time
- individuals in educational or apprenticeship programs approved by the commissioner