Alaska Wage and Hour Recordkeeping Requirements
Employers in Alaska must conform with these state rules relating to wage and hour recordkeeping requirements.
In Alaska, payroll records must be kept for a minimum of three years and include:
- the name, address, and occupation of the employee;
- the time of day and day of the week on which the employee's workweek begins;
- the employee's regular rate of pay and the basis on which wages are paid;
- hours worked daily and weekly;
- the amount paid in each pay period; and
- the date of payment.