Washington Wage and Hour Recordkeeping Requirements
Employers in Washington must conform with these state rules relating to wage and hour recordkeeping requirements.
In Washington, employers covered by the minimum wage law must keep for at least three years records at the workplace that show:
- the name, address and occupation of each employee;
- the date of birth if the employee is under 18;
- the dates of employment;
- the rate of pay and the amount paid each pay period;
- the hours worked daily and weekly: and
- other information as may be prescribed by the Director of Labor and Industries.