Log In to BizComply
View order status and access your documents.
BizComply helps you undertake the state-related and internal compliance requirements corporations and LLCs face. BizComply includes:
- Company Dashboard – Provides an at-a-glance overview of important company data.
- Alert Manager – Enables you to track meaningful events pertaining to your company. The Alert Manager comes pre-populated with events specific to your entity type, state of formation, and, if applicable, state(s) of qualification. You can also create unlimited custom events. for your order as soon as we receive them from the state.
- Forms Library – Houses many important forms necessary for keeping a business compliant with state requirements.
Please note, the first time you log into BizComply, you will be asked to verify certain data pertaining to your company that is necessary for the pre-populated alerts.
About the Status Center
Within the Online Status Center, customers can:
- View the status of your order as it moves through major processing steps until it’s complete.
- View scanned copies of the state-approved documents for your order as soon as we receive them from the state.
- Place new orders in a fraction of the time, with QuickFilings, which uses company data that exists in our system to populate the order form.
- View scanned copies of Service of Process (notice of litigation) documents received for your company, if BizFilings is your registered agent.
- Update contact information for your company, via Account Settings, to ensure BizFilings can always quickly forward registered agent-related communications to you.
- Pay registered agent renewal invoices online in the Account Center.