Small Business Tools & Forms

Free Business Downloads

Form 3903, Moving Expenses


IRS Form 3903, Moving Expenses

Updated on Jan 13, 2017

Moving expenses are reported on IRS Form 3903, Moving Expenses, which is one of the simpler and more self-explanatory tax forms that you will run across.

Moves to a location outside the U.S. are reported on Form 3903-F, Foreign Moving Expenses. If you move to more than one location during the year, you'll need to fill out two forms.

The file is in Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf), and you will need the free Acrobat Reader to view and print the file. 

Toolkit is providing these tools free of charge. Some of these forms contain technical language and create significant legal obligations. Do not use any form without first having an attorney review the form and determine that it is suitable for the purpose for which you intend it.