Our Guarantee Details

We warranty our services against filing defects caused by BizFilings for the life of your corporation or LLC.

BizFilings' Filing Guarantee

BizFilings guarantees its services against filing defects caused by BizFilings for the life of your corporation or LLC. Filing services covered by this warranty include:

  • Articles of Incorporation. The Articles of Incorporation (sometimes called a Certificate of Incorporation or charter) document is the the primary legal document of a corporation. Articles of Incorporation are filed with the state to begin a corporation's existence. The Articles of Incorporation contain basic information on the corporation as required by state law. BizFilings prepares and files the Articles of Incorporation as part of its incorporation service.
  • Articles of Organization. LLCs must file Articles of Organization (sometime called a Certificate of Organization or Certificate of Formation) with the proper state authorities to begin existence. The Articles of Organization for a LLC are very similar to a corporation's Articles of Incorporation. BizFilings prepares and files the Articles of Organization as part of its incorporation service for LLCs.
  • Amendments. The Articles of Amendment (sometimes called a Certificate of Amendment) document is a legal document filed with your state of incorporation or a state in which your company has registered to transact business (foreign qualified) in order to enact a specific change to your company's incorporation or foreign qualification documents. Articles of Amendment must be filed with the state in order to make a change to the majority of the information included in the incorporation and/or foreign qualification documents.
  • DBAs. A doing business as (DBA) name, also called an assumed name, trade name or fictitious business name, is typically completed by making a filing at the county level where the business is located. This filing does not change the official name of the company; however, it allows the company to conduct business using a new or additional name.
  • Foreign Qualifications. If your company expects to transact business outside your state of incorporation, your company may be required to qualify as a foreign corporation or foreign LLC. BizFilings files the necessary paperwork (a Certificate of Authority) to qualify your business as a foreign corporation or LLC in any of the 50 states or Washington DC.
  • Name Reservations. The name of a corporation or LLC must be distinguishable on the records of the state government. If this requirement is not met, the state will reject the articles/certificate. If you'd like to secure a business name before you are ready to incorporate or register your company to transact business in a state other than the state of incorporation (foreign qualify), a name can be reserved, usually for 120 days, by applying with the proper state authorities and paying a fee.

Contact Us


Office Hours

8:00 AM - 7:00 PM Central Time
Monday - Friday

Write Us

8020 Excelsior Dr.
Suite 200
Madison, WI 53717

We Accept


We also accept personal checks, and wire transfers.